[ExI] texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Apr 23 20:49:00 UTC 2020

One of the most scary things I see in the response to the epidemic is the
willingness with which citizens handed away their civil rights.

I can see lower-level higher-ranking governments allowing something
forbidden by a higher-level lower-ranking government (such as California did
with drug laws) but I don't quite see how it works legally if it is the
other way around.

Under what legal structure does this county propose to prosecute violators?

How does it deal with homeless people who have no access to orders from some
county bureaucrat and no mask, scarf or banana?