[ExI] texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 24 17:05:16 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

Papaioannou

 I agree that is a problem with the system but it can be fixed.  The rest of the world, even anarchist societies, could adopt the US constitution.  Problem fixed.

>…The US constitution … may be an impediment to tyrannical takeover…

Ja.  It really works well for that.

--

Stathis Papaioannou

The countries which were or have become tyrannies do not have a second amendment.  Without second amendment rights, every country is vulnerable to becoming a tyranny.  The fine-sounding constitutions without that critical factor do not sound fine to me.