[ExI] Clothing laws (was: Re: e: texas county judge demands residents wear bananas)

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sat Apr 25 06:47:41 UTC 2020

On 25/04/2020 00:36, bill w wrote:
> Nah, you are not sorry.  If all women went topless and braless the
> sagging alone would turn you off,much less the overexposure
> (intended).   So I am saying that baring them all the time takes the
> mystery and the sexiness out of them.  No, I cannot explain why some
> men spend hours on the web drooling over topless women, unless they
> have way more hormones than I do.
>
> bill w
>
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 5:40 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat
> <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
> <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 24/04/2020 21:02, SR Ballard wrote:
>     > I’m sorry but (1) women are not allowed to be topless in public in
>     > most cities/states.
>     >
>     > See: https://gotopless.org/topless-laws
>     >
>     > And (2) Nudity is not legal in most places in the us
>
>     Yeah, I'm sorry too.

What I'm sorry about is the fact that these things are thought to be
suitable subjects for legislation.

If there were no such laws, I'm confident all women wouldn't go topless,
the point is not the toplessness/nudity, but the forbidding of it. By law!

Ha, I just thought of something. In light of what was said earlier,
about the law being unable to compel someone to buy facemasks, or
anything else, what if someone manages to get rid of all their clothes?
"Sorry officer, I'm not wearing clothes because I don't have any" :D

--
Ben Zaiboc