[ExI] baby fae

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:38:24 UTC 2020

 the best word to describe that sort of behavior is Doublethink. And that
is not conducive to competence or even sanity."

John K Clark

Then how would you regard Isaac Newton?  He was a spiritualist according to
what I have read (not a lot),and out side of math he was wacky (to use the
proper term).   bill w

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 5:23 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <