[ExI] So much for it being no worse than the ordinary flu

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:13:00 UTC 2020

Yesterday, a very long time ago in the world of viruses, I said:

"I don't know that new cases have peaked. Yesterday April 23  31,900 more
Americans got sick from Covid-19, on April 19 only 26,183 did, you'd have
to go back to April 17 to find a larger number and even then it was only
slightly larger."

And today one day later we know for sure that new cases have NOT peaked. On
Friday April 24 38,958 more Americans got sick from Covid-19, and that is
the largest number ever by a considerable margin.

John K Clark