[ExI] baby fae

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:49:56 UTC 2020

What sort of mental illnesses did these people have - if you know?  We all
know there is a correlation between IQ and manic-depression. That diagnosis
might not strike people as being crazy, like a diagnosis of schizophrenia
and its hallucinations and delusions would, although a full blown manic
episode would do it..

bill w

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 12:22 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <