[ExI] The Soul

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Tue Apr 28 10:24:45 UTC 2020

Jason Resch said:

A bunch of things.

All I'm going to say is that i'm not interested in being a broken
record, that repeats itself over and over again, indefinitely. I see no
value or desirability in that.

I'm interested in living for another 100 years, uploading, augmenting my
natural abilities, and seeing what's possible after that. I certainly
wouldn't put my trust in these theories, or rather your interpretation
of them, and just do nothing. That may or may not be a recipe for
oblivion, but even if it's not, the end result seems no better.

--
Ben Zaiboc