[ExI] subways, was: RE: A potential COVID-19 vaccine

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:56:44 UTC 2020

Yes, although I've always been advised not to get too aggressive with home
office deductions, as historically they've increased the chances of an
audit.   That said, I still take what I can easily justify based on the
accountant's feedback.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 12:26 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <