[ExI] COVID-19 has killed more Americans than the Vietnam War

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:16:53 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 4:11 PM Robert G. Kennedy III, PE via extropy-chat <

> *I was one day off this sad milestone. *

Yes but that was way back in the olden days of 24 hours ago when COVID-19
had only officially killed 58,269 Americans, as of right now 21:03 GMT it
has officially killed 61,112 Americans. The true number is probably 50%
higher. But at least we have Clorox and a very stable genius to give us
hope.

John K Clark