[ExI] shops opening

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 01:25:28 UTC 2020

I don't believe John has gotten this memo unfortunately.   Meanwhile
the world's economy burns while we suffer from a bad flu (yes, I'll own it,
this is not much worse than a particularly bad flu that focuses on the
elderly and/or those with one or more comorbidities).

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:22 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <