[ExI] Trump suggests delaying the election

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Sat Aug 1 19:39:03 UTC 2020

Well, John, you have some company, at any rate.  Some good and
forthright lines in here:

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/31/897724197/citing-election-delay-tweet-influential-trump-ally-now-demands-his-re-impeachmen

"Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats'
assertion that President Trump is a fascist," the conservative legal
scholar [Steven Calabresi of the Federalist Society] wrote.
"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the
president's immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives
and his removal from office by the Senate."
[snip]
He warned, "Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to
Congress again."

His full Op-Ed here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/opinion/trump-delay-election-coronavirus.html

K3