[ExI] not necessarily? do explain please...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:57:44 UTC 2020

I think someone said that if a person died and had the virus, even though
he did not die from it, they counted it as a virus death.  Something about
getting paid for virus deaths. I think I read that the first teen death in
California occurred.  Huh?   bill w

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:39 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <