[ExI] next county

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:07:28 UTC 2020

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 9:30 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Now I am going in search of any California state covid dashboard which has
> somewhere on that site a comment or disclaimer.
>

> It concerns me that uncertainty in data is being lost as it travels up.

So long as you're searching anyway, could you see if it's the same in other
states?  (At least, those which wouldn't pretend to be certain when they're
not.)

My hunch is, it's a basic problem with measurement - at least as done in
the US - in which case this is the best data they have, less-than-perfect
though it is.