[ExI] atheists/religion

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 20:01:11 UTC 2020

I didn't say anything about god though.  Theism implies belief in a god--I
am just talking about a philosophical/theological viewpoint, not a
religion.  Religions have bells and whistles, unlike science, which
discards anything that is not the truth.  I happen to believe that it is
true that a god type entity exists, so I think science and theism will
approach and are approaching one another.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 3:54 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <