[ExI] Music

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:19:36 UTC 2020

Anecdotal tales of a single cockatiel doing this is certainly not evidence.
Ben Zaiboc

Why not?  Even one instance of a person flying, demonstrating reliable esp,
coming back from the dead, and many other things would certainly be
noteworthy, and that's a huge understatement. Not all anecdotal evidence
should be ignored.   Extremes or things thought to be impossible for sure.
bill w

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:44 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <