[ExI] next county

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Aug 4 18:20:09 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Keith Henson via extropy-chat

>...The COVID-19 death rate will not be known until the pandemic is over...

Keith thanks for that post.  It was one of the most insight-filled commentaries I have seen here, not a trace of political content or campaigning, but rather a laser focus on the science and the data, which is really what we do best in this forum.

May you escape this brutal scourge, and also your bride.  May cryonics work for us, may we live (even if softly) to see the heat death of the universe or the big rip (owww, damn that sounds painful (even to a sim.))