[ExI] Exi List Supervision

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:23:36 UTC 2020

I understand the need at times to ban people.  I have done it twice on
Power Satellite Economics for people who persisted in posting
nonsense.

There are people on this list that I almost always skip and seldom
reply to.  That seems as effective as anything.  I agree that posts
about US politics are not much use since most of us have rather strong
opinions about the current situation.

But I really hope that meta-level discussion is not banned.  How we
got into the situation and what might be done to prevent it from
continuing or getting worse is a legitimate topic, though I must admit
that few people seem to grok the underlying stone age origin.

Also hope humor is not banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIkl2QnJeI

NSFW

Keith