[ExI] next county

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:50:06 UTC 2020

I don't know that your assertion on current R0s for CV-19 compared to the
flu is accurate.   I will acknowledge that it is not the same R0 as if we
did absolutely nothing, but even in hotspots, it is not extremely high with
social distancing/large gathering bans implemented.

See the current breakdown by state:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1119412/covid-19-transmission-rate-us-by-state/

RT live is another site that attempts to track Rt as close to real time
as possible:
https://rt.live/

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 4:32 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <