[ExI] next county

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:49:01 UTC 2020

"Back off man, I'm a scientist" wasn't persuasive when Bill Murray said it,
and isn't impressive now.

Magick rituals where you wave a Phd diploma over a stack of garbage data
may impress the journalists and the partisans, but they don't suddenly
repeal the iron law of GIGO.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 3:23 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <