[ExI] for Henry

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:36:24 UTC 2020

Are you familiar with the new, to me, H factor?  I have a book here by
Kibeom Lee and Michael Ashton that discusses the Hexaco inventory.  Aside
from associating shyness with introversion (only high N introverts may be
shy and that's a minority) it's pretty good.  Here is a sample that others
in the group might like:

"People who are low in H (humility/honesty) and high in O (openness - from
the Big Five) are aggressively nonconformist.  Their high O results in a
natural inclination to be unconventional; their low H in a lack of
consideration for other people.  The result is a person who takes a special
joy in offending community standards and who defies conventional morality
partly in order to gain a reputation for being radical."

Such a person would seem to characterize someone who would not wear a mask
and perhaps be in the antiscience crowd.

What do you think?

bill w