[ExI] for Henry

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:55:41 UTC 2020

On Aug 6, 2020, at 12:09 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> [...]

Is self-assessment always reliable in evaluating any of these traits? (Not saying you’re wrong, but one has to be careful about self-assessments, no?)

Non-conformity is context dependent, no? So with masks, non-conformity would have to be judged on the basis of the social context, no? In other words, let’s say I live in a small rural community that is solid red and mainly populated by White evangelicals. Wearing a mask would be seen there, back in say early June, as going against the grain.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst