[ExI] for Henry

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:19:20 UTC 2020

If one were so inclined, they could Google reasons polls as to why a person
does or does not wear a mask.  That would give us some answers that are not
assumptions.

I repeat:  even if it is not required, I'd wear a mask, and my reason is to
protect other people just in case I am asymptomatic.

As to measuring consideration for others, there already exist personality
scales to measure that.  Giving a can of beans would have to be accompanied
by other such charity work to establish the reliability of the reasons.

bill w

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 2:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <