[ExI] 3 kt?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:36:43 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing.  Based on who would gain (or not) in such a tragedy, I
had assumed the ammonium nitrate claim was likely accurate.  An attack from
any obvious players doesn't seem in anyone's interest.

I have to admit as a layman though that it looked like it could have been a
~200K ton nuke when first watching the footage based on the cloud and blast
radius.  I'm glad of course that doesn't appear to be the case.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020, 7:40 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <