[ExI] for Henry

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 7 01:49:57 UTC 2020

That measuring humility comment, that’s priceless Spike.

> Sadness is to happiness as anger is to…
That’s a tough one.
How about...

Serenity.

Or peacefulness?

Freedom even. Like, letting something go leads to a state of what? That’s what I mean by freedom. No longer being controlled, burdened by something. That’s coming from me with my therapist hat on clearly.