[ExI] saleen's company seized

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:14:36 UTC 2020

While this specific instance is news, the trend isn't.  Operating a factory
in China is always a gamble against their seizing your stuff and becoming a
competitor using your tech.  They've been doing this kind of thing for ages.

They have rule of autocrats, more than rule of law.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 9:46 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <