[ExI] saleen's company seized

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 8 17:24:01 UTC 2020

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] saleen's company seized

>…While this specific instance is news, the trend isn't.  Operating a factory in China is always a gamble against their seizing your stuff and becoming a competitor using your tech.  They've been doing this kind of thing for ages.

>…They have rule of autocrats, more than rule of law… Adrian

Ja thanks for that, I think you are right Adrian.  Your company is mostly intellectual property, so you have inherent credibility on the riskiness of manufacturing stuff in China (speculating you have considered the benefits/risks of making CubeSat products there.)