[ExI] Alcohol and evolution was just curious

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 20:48:20 UTC 2020

Funny- I have read some about the French and their attitude towards
alcohol.  They raise their children with, at first, very diluted wine,
slowly undiluting it as they grow older.  Their attitude towards alcoholics
is scorn.  When I was there the issue of drinking too much came up and one
person pointed South, towards Italy, and said that if I wanted problem
drinkers I had to look no further than the Italians.  The grass may be
greener on the other side of the fence, but the people are always inferior.

Eysenck's data shows strong correlations between sedation threshold and
introversion/extroversion.

bill w

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 3:05 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <