[ExI] Masked heroes

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:58:04 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 6:56 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <

> spike jones Wrote:
>
> > *USA is big number 9 if we go by death rates per capita.*
>

> Given the recent explosively huge COVID-19 Infection rate spike I think
> there is little to no chance of that number remaining as low as 9 for long.

### Now a month and a half later, the US is....  at #8.

Interestingly, Sweden, that lawless nest of science-deniers, has half the
total confirmed per capita cases of the US, which is home of the heroes who
bravely venture to the grocery store wearing their silly masks.

Rafal

Rafal