[ExI] school proposal

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:18:50 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 4:29 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> I am in Central Mississippi.  I did read this morning that Alabama was one
> of the states reporting higher rates of infections.  But it's going to be
> all over if people won't wash their hands and use masks.  Experts say that
> we are still in the first phase and are getting impatient way too soon.

### Our experts know that masks are just for show:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/fauci-throws-pitch-start-major-league-baseball-season-200723222152020.html

but when they forget people are still watching they take them off:

https://techstartups.com/2020/07/24/dr-fauci-seen-not-wearing-mask-washington-nationals-game-lecturing-us-wear-face-mask-public-areas/

There is absolutely no evidence that procedural masks, much less the stupid
cloth masks, meaningfully reduce Wuhan virus spread, except in some select
situations.

Now, interestingly, as Americans in their sheeple-like masses achieved 95%
mask compliance, Wuhan infection cases skyrocketed. Coincidence?

Rafal