[ExI] Do your own research

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:07:38 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 9:34 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <

> Did you see this 2 weeks ago, written by 25 SWEDISH DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS
> ?
>

> https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/21/coronavirus-swedish-herd-immunity-drove-up-death-toll-column/5472100002/
>
> “Sweden has a death toll greater than the United States: 564 deaths per
> million inhabitants compared with 444, as of July 27.”
>
> I haven’t looked up where we are today.

### US 492, Sweden still 570.

Regrettably, the US is still going strong and we will overtake Sweden, in
about 25 days just by eyeballing the curves.

As I mentioned before, playing with the graphs at

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&deathsMetric=true&interval=total&aligned=true&perCapita=true&smoothing=0&country=USA~SWE&pickerMetric=location&pickerSort=asc

is very eye-opening.

Rafal