[ExI] Do your own research

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 7 01:33:29 UTC 2020

Did you see this 2 weeks ago, written by 25 SWEDISH DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/21/coronavirus-swedish-herd-immunity-drove-up-death-toll-column/5472100002/

“Sweden has a death toll greater than the United States: 564 deaths per million inhabitants compared with 444, as of July 27.”

I haven’t looked up where we are today.