[ExI] a little fun

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:53:57 UTC 2020

This actually happened the other day. People were complaining that the flag
of Denmark looked like the MS battle flag - they need to see an
optometrist  - The Danes removed the flag from the website, bitterly
complaining that it looked nothing like it at all.  bill w

https://www.google.com/search?q=image+flag+of+denmark&rlz=1CAMWDF_enUS731US731&sxsrf=ALeKk02v981BnmNKkHm6YqOfYCmMVDp--A:1597160988972&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=JnlJLlAx7-3RiM%252Clmi3sbAjCbeZTM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ7HJTEvJAn1lYdGh_7e97_4yYwuQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwii8ZWrwJPrAhVRU98KHQfaBWYQ9QEwCnoECAkQJA&biw=1247&bih=608&dpr=1.54#imgrc=JnlJLlAx7-3RiM

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 10:11 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <