[ExI] a little fun

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Aug 11 15:08:55 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] a little fun

The now-disgraced Mississippi state flag, with its inclusion of the Confederate battle flag is being replaced…

bill w

BillW, here’s another one I have been suspicious about for a long time.  I know they claim it has nothing to do with the confederacy and all, but still it kinda looks a little like Mississippi’s flag which looks a little like the confederate flag:

In keeping with the spirit of our times, we should be pressuring Boris or the queen to change that, become awakened and such.