[ExI] prayer

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:50:35 UTC 2020

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 8:15 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> *What about prayer?  If someone is praying for you, is it the same as
> feeling sorry?*

I don't care if somebody is praying for me, there is no way I could could
as there is no way for me or for anybody else to detect they had been doing
so, but when they take the time to inform me that they are praying for me
when they know my thoughts on the subject then I sometimes tend to get a
bit annoyed, although I usually manage to hide my displeasure.

 John K Clark