[ExI] privacy in class

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:14:35 UTC 2020

I'd like to hear some of the gags.  We had an old geometry teacher - very
old - and half blind (but very alert - she had her geometry book memorized
and when she saw a student make a mistake she'd say "turn to page  blah
blah and look at theorem  25.6").  Guys would take her protractor
(compass?) that she used to draw circles on the board, remove the chalk,
and put a cigarette butt in it.  And draw lines on the floor with chalk
which she would try to pick up.  And tie a wire to the shade and jiggle it
at random during the class.  The men's restroom was above us and guys would
flush cherry bombs down the commode which exploded like they were in our
room.  bill w

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 3:01 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <