[ExI] The True Coronavirus Toll

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Aug 13 13:15:02 UTC 2020

Subject: [ExI] The True Coronavirus Toll

>… I'm sure right wingers will say the excess deaths were caused by grief because liberals forced owners of tattoo parlors to close down their business.

The True Coronavirus Toll in the U.S. Has Already Surpassed 200,000 <https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/08/12/us/covid-deaths-us.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage>

John K Clark

I don’t see why they should have privileged status.  Tattoo artists were never singled out.  The tattoo customers can wait along with the rest of us.  I can’t imagine why delaying a tattoo would cause death, any more than delaying haircuts.

Some of the barber shops are open, if they can move their chairs outdoors.  Those chairs, capable of adjusting height at rotating about a vertical axis, are heavy.  Most barbers around here are petite, so it is a job moving those things in and out every day.  It occurred to me that a new business opportunity presents itself: lightweight (or wheeled) barber chairs.

Everything isn’t politics.  Some things are technology.  This is technology and medicine.

School starts today.  Some students are returning to campus.  Good luck to us.