[ExI] The True Coronavirus Toll

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:32:57 UTC 2020

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 9:17 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> Everything isn’t politics.*

But every blunder that has caused the US to suffer from this pandemic far
more than it needed to *has* been political, and I'm not talking about
subtle errors in logic, I'm talking about ridiculous decisions like
deciding to make wearing facemasks part of the culture wars. Thus it's
absolutely ridiculous to say it's OK to talk in depth about the pandemic as
long as it's not political, it's like saying it's OK to talk about theology
and religious wars as long as you don't mention God.

John K Clark