[ExI] England reduces total Covid-19 deaths by 12%

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Thu Aug 13 17:15:10 UTC 2020

I recognize you all are talking about the death count. But I want to bring to your attention an equally slippery number which is the case count. Local hospital COOs I’ve heard from are convinced the positive case counts in the US at least are a vast underestimate due to a lack of available/accessible testing and many people who got sick opting not to get tested. Spike was a case in point for example if I recall correctly.

-Henry