[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:35:59 UTC 2020

Whether what is true, Spike?  I think there is ample evidence for
everything I said.  If there is not, I'd certainly like to know about it.
 Of course the bit about his followers not wearing masks and getting
infected IS an assumption.  A good one or I would not have posted it.  bill

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:20 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <