[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Aug 13 18:36:20 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

Whether what is true, Spike?  I think there is ample evidence for everything I said.  If there is not, I'd certainly like to know about it.   Of course the bit about his followers not wearing masks and getting infected IS an assumption.  A good one or I would not have posted it.  bill w

We see counts of this guy’s followers or that guy’s followers wearing masks or not wearing masks, without evidence of whose followers they are or under what conditions they wear a mask or don’t wear it.  We have no evidence that they are anyone’s followers in that particular decision, or anyone’s followers in any decision.  Not all people are followers.

Consider that big biker rally in South Dakota.  Whose followers are bikers?  Evidence please?

All these are assumptions, and all are suspect from the start.  Anytime science is mixed with politics and economics, the result cannot be trusted.  I don’t.