[ExI] diamonds falling

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:51:31 UTC 2020

I think shooting Jews during worship counts.

2018, 11 dead, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting

2018 ADL Report

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/anti-semitic-incidents-remained-at-near-historic-levels-in-2018-assaults

2019, 1 dead,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad_of_Poway

2019, NYC Report

https://forward.com/fast-forward/418047/swastika-graffitti-up-76-since-trump-election-says-nyc-police/

2019, Multiple stabbing in Rabbis house during Channukah

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsey_Hanukkah_stabbing

2019, 3 dead,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Jersey_City_shooting

I don’t find the shooting of my extended social network to be figments of the Leftist imagination.

I don’t find graffiti on my local holocaust museum to be a figment.

I don’t take calls for the genocide of my ethnic group to be particularly reassuring.

Jews make up about 1.8% of the US population. Even a large amount (percent) of anti-semitism against a small population is still a small number.

Thankfully the nastiness is not a large amount. But it’s more than a footnote, regardless of your focus on the protest-riots.

The Jewish community was terrified. That fear is currently overshadowed by Covid.

SR Ballard