[ExI] diamonds falling

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:55:03 UTC 2020

Rafal--

1) They are both small groups.

2) Right wing love wolves commit more mass killings in America for sure, as
SR noted.  Many of the overtly right-wing shooters, especially the
anti-semitic ones, tend to be massive pussies though (John Earnest, Stephan
Balliet, Philip Manshaus) though some are able to rack up higher scores
(Breivik, Tarrant, Robert Bowers).

Anyway don't be retarded.  Antifa is not a bigger problem than the
alt-right.  Both are buzzwords for small but vocal groups of extremists.
The real problem is neither of them, rather, it is how goddamn dumb most
individuals and most governments are.  Whether we have anarchy or
totalitarianism is no matter.  The issue is ignorance and stupidity and it
will be an issue no matter what until we fix it, form of governance be
damned.