[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Aug 14 17:07:51 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

…

>…I apologize for the ad, but I believe it is extremely on-topic.

Not only are these kinds of ads allowed, they are… noichahed.

(ExIMod makes the final call on this rather than me of course (so the above comment is speculative.))

We have had people selling their books here before I don’t recall their being scolded or anyone objecting.

Adrian, as a fellow rocket scientist, I am very proud of you for using your manufacturing facilities to step up to an immediate need.

Well done, me lad!