[ExI] England reduces total Covid-19 deaths by 12%

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Sat Aug 15 15:03:15 UTC 2020

I realize now that I do have a FREE account there which maybe is needed. But all the NYT covid-19 content is free as a public service. I don’t have a paid subscription. I know we’d get a better analysis from you Spike if you read the whole thing.

I have friends who say the economy is causing deaths and who might argue the extra deaths are related to stress or poverty or something along those lines. The article however made me think otherwise. I thought it would end after a few more paragraphs than the two I pasted, but it’s quite thorough. I’d love someone’s commentary who’s read it. I’ll email the whole thing to anyone for educational purposes upon request if you don’t want to make a free NYT account.

-Henry