[ExI] Guns and Murder

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:35:33 UTC 2020

That's because the actual act of attempting suicide is an impulsive action
(I'm not arguing about what leads up to it, but the actual decision to
follow through).   You get very few do overs with firearms and it is very
easy to pull a trigger without fear of future suffering in the act.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 5:05 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <