[ExI] Guns and Murder

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:07:46 UTC 2020

No data on Japan?????
My understanding, after living there for 2 years, is there are effectively
no guns and no murder, compared to everywhere else.

And yes, it'd be nice to see total suicide, not just gin suicide.

But thanks for what has been provided, very interesting.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020, 8:28 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <