[ExI] Everett worlds

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 14:00:20 UTC 2020

Thanks John. Yours is the standard Everettian answer. Others dislike
Everett’s fully deterministic QM because it leaves no room for free will.
Some kind of post-decoherence selection could allow for free will in a
quasi-Everettian framework.

On 2020. Aug 16., Sun at 13:03, John Clark via extropy-chat <