[ExI] Everett worlds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:48:24 UTC 2020

To me, free will is a basic (THE basic) experimental fact. I’m more certain
of my free will than of the sun rising tomorrow). giulio

You accept something as a fact that has no and never will have any
experimental evidence?  Your certainty means zero.  Of course if this is
part of your religion, then you are letting your religion interfere
drastically with your science. Scientists don't do experimenting going in
with unproven assumptions.  Big NONO.   bill w

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 10:44 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <