[ExI] COVID-19 has now reached 3 Vietnam's worth of death

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:20:41 UTC 2020

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 9:13 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> But now I see why John, who is American, is always reporting the ratio
> of covid deaths over Vietnam war deaths: it makes the USA look great.  It
> is a form of flag waving.  John does love his government after all.  Who
> knew?*

Yes who knew, who knew 175,302 deaths could be so funny, a real knee
slapper. In case you're wondering why that number is different it's because
215 more Americans died of COVID-19 since I wrote that Email 3 1/2 hours
ago.

 John K Clark