[ExI] quantum woman

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:21:29 UTC 2020

On Aug 20, 2020, at 6:59 AM, John Clark via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

>> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 8:47 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>>
>> > I didn’t think our own FBI would turn on us.  It did.  Power corrupts
>
> The FBI may be corrupt but in 2020 it is probably the least corrupt part of the Federal Government, even the weather bureau has been compromised.

The FBI kind of started in corruption. From Hoover on, from blackmailing politicians and public figures to operations like COINTELPRO. It’s funny (in a sad way) to see anyone praise it. It’s kind of like how <insert corrupt dead politician here> gets praised by folks who one would expect to be <insert corrupt dead politician here>‘s vehement critics.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst